- Adaptive Martial Arts: Martial arts training
- Nova Sport and Coaching: Athletics, boccia, race running, wheelchair basketball.
- Gympanzees: High-tech sensory zone
- Super Pirates: Crazy fun and games
- Bath Rugby Foundation: Rugby fun, games and skills
- Bath City FC Foundation: Football fun, games and skills
- Somerset Cricket Board: Cricket fun, games and skills
- Circomedia: Accessible circus workshops in tightwire,
juggling and hula hooping, suitable for all ages and abilities. No
previous experience necessary – just come along and try your hand at
some new skills!
- Three Ways School: Outdoor sensory play
- Community of Purpose: Inflatable football games.
- Team Bath: Netball, tennis and modern pentathlon lazer run
- Tomcat: Tomcat manufacture and design bespoke-built trikes for children and
adults that have mobility issues, which prevents them from riding
standard two-wheel bikes. There will be a fleet of trikes on-hand at the Try Games for attendees to ‘have a go’ with the help and support from our expert Tomcat
- CrossFit Bath
- Running on custard
Rhythmic gymnastics display
Olympic Day fun runs
- Fire and Brew
- I Scream Tacos
- Odd Down Sports Ground Cafe